1. I can’t afford to buy a home now.
2. I should wait until the real estate market gets better.
3. I don’t have money for the down payment.
4. I can’t buy a home because my credit isn’t very good.
5. I can’t afford to buy my dream home.
6. I should wait to buy a home until I get married.
7. Buying a home seems way to complicated.
If you are paying rent, you can afford to buy. From a financial point of view, in the United states, the tax savings on mortgage interest alone usually makes up most of the difference between rent and a mortgage payment.